Chris is a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2000 and holds an MSc degree in Computer Studies. He has participated in various Microsoft local and international events (Teched Europe, Microsoft Sinergija, IT Pro|Dev Connections, ShowIT) as a technology speaker and he is specialized in Microsoft products, such as Windows Server, Exchange Server, System Center, Azure AD and more. He has been a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in Identity & Access (Enterprise Mobility) since 2008. Today he delivers courses around Europe, but very often gets involved in IT implementation projects.Chris has a 15 years experience as an IT consultant, specialized in the implementation of Microsoft technologies to organizations of any size.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Attend the Microsoft Online Official Course 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016. This is the official course created by Microsoft that prepares you for the MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification.
In addition I will offer you 3 hours of mentoring for free, in case you need me to clarify some course topics.
About this course
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70741: Networking with Windows Server 2016