I have Sixteen years’ experience delivering CRM projects. I'm a specialist at envisioning and delivering customer engagement projects that provide clients with amazing results on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
I've received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for Business Solutions every year since 2010 for thought-leadership and contribution to the CRM community. I publish a blog, podcast and online training course on using Scrum to implement Dynamics 365. I've Have organised and spoken at numerous user groups and conferences, published two books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will enrol you into my online course that teaches Scrum to Microsoft Dynamics 365 project team members. By the end of the course, you will be ready to start using Scrum on your next Scrum project so that you can implement Dynamics 365 quickly, for lower costs and with more fun.
Who Should Take the Introduction to Scrum for Dynamics 365 Course?
The course is excellent training if you want to learn the fundamentals of Scrum. You don't need any prior knowledge of the Scrum Framework. The course is ideal if you are implementing Dynamics 365 in your organisation. Or work for a Microsoft Dynamics partner implementing Dynamics 365 for your customers. If you're a project sponsor, project manager, or business analyst. Or if you're a Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant, developer or tester. This course is the perfect introduction to Scrum.
The courses includes:
- 18 recorded videos. Videos include closed captions, and there's an iOS course app if you want to watch them on your iPhone.
- Three Scrum for Dynamics 365 case studies from my own project experience.
- Hand-outs for each video with copies of the lesson slides and a transcript.
- A quiz at the end of each section to test your knowledge.
- A practice exam for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I assessment.
- An audio course that you can stream to the SoundCloud app on your phone.
- An invitation to the Scrum for Dynamics 365 group on LinkedIn to ask questions and share your experience.
- A completion certificate and a secret gift for students that complete the course.
What Will You Learn?
During the course you will learn the fundamentals of Scrum. We will cover the Scrum basics: Scrum theory, events, roles and artefacts. The course will prepare you for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master level I assessment. It even includes a practice assessment. (Full disclosure: I am not affiliated with Scrum.org). You'll hear about how I applied Scrum to three of my Dynamics 365 projects and the lessons I learned. And you'll learn some of the additional agile software engineering practises I add to my Scrum projects when I'm implementing Dynamics 365.
Who is Your Instructor?
Neil has twenty years' experience working with CRM systems. With over 10 years’ Microsoft Dynamics experience, he is a specialist at winning, envisioning and delivering Dynamics 365 projects that provide clients with amazing results. He has been practising agile CRM software implementations using Scrum since 2009, and has received a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award each year since 2010 for his thought-leadership in the Microsoft Dynamics community. Neil has spoken at numerous Microsoft conferences and user groups and has had two CRM books published. He currently lives with his family in Brisbane, Australia, and is the managing director of Customery Pty Ltd.