My name is Gert Vonck and I'm the founder of Appfie.com. We are experts in Microsoft PowerApps and Flow and have been following and using these products from the very beginning. In this context we offer training, consultancy and support.
I also love to evangelise about PowerApps and low code development, therefore I'm regularly speaking at public events such as Extreme365, Collab365, IT Works, AdeptEvents, etc.
I hope to work with you in the future!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Follow my 3-hours during training session on PowerApps, Flow & the Common Data Service and learn all you need to know to get started with these amazing platforms! Become an early adopter and get ahead of the competition today.
This training requires no knowledge of Microsoft's low code application framework (PowerApps, Flow, Common Data Service). You should consider this training as a 3-hours detailed introduction training with the following agenda:
- Context of low code application development: what is it, why does it exist, what are the benefits & expected value, how to get started in your organization
- Context of the PowerApps citizen developer: what is a citizen developer, what skills are required
- Overview of the Microsoft Business Application Framework: overview of all aspects of the business application framework (PowerApps, Flow, CDS, Connectors, environments)
- Use cases for PowerApps and Flow: gain insights into what kind of use cases can be done through PowerApps/Flow.
- Deep dive in PowerApps, Flow & Common Data Service: An in-depth deep dive into the different platforms, guided by real life use cases.
This job includes:
- 3 hours of training through an online meeting for 1 person (we can split this up in 2 session if this suits you better)
- Access to all slides and documents used during the training
Extra's for this training:
- Add an additional person to this training course
- You can decide to buy part 2 of the training which focusses on hands-on PowerApps training session through exercises (3 hours). Here we will use all of the above training material and build an app of your choice.
- Support package: buy 3 hours of remote support that you can use during the first 2 months after the training date. This allows you to get support when you are building apps and you get stuck.