Ant is Founder & CEO of Soulsailor Consulting Ltd, a micro-consultancy enabling organisational value by positively disrupting your technology projects.
He is the author of 'The SharePoint Governance Manifesto', currently writing 'The Microsoft Office 365 Governance Manifesto' and one of a new breed of SharePoint and Office 365 business technology consultants.
Ant spends his time consulting, writing and speaking on a range of topics including SharePoint, Office365, Vision and Strategy, Requirements Facilitation, Governance, Change Management and User Adoption.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will conduct a thorough review of your SharePoint Business Case. The review will focus on the technical and business value aspects of your business case, highlighting areas for improvement or correction such as:
- Content that can be articulated more effectively
- Missing opportunities
- Technical innovation
- Business value area (missing or incomplete)
- Areas where grammar could be improved for clarity of message
- No financial assessment.
The micro-job consists of the following deliverables:
- A thorough personal review of your business case wearing my "positively disruptive" hat!
- In-place comments covering the areas detailed above within your business case document
- Additional feedback, next steps or ideas fed back via email.
Assuming you take forward my suggestions, this micro-job will help facilitate you creating an awesome, rounded and professional business case that will focus on business value.