My name is Gert Vonck and I'm the founder of Appfie.com. We are experts in Microsoft PowerApps and Flow and have been following and using these products from the very beginning. In this context we offer training, consultancy and support.
I also love to evangelise about PowerApps and low code development, therefore I'm regularly speaking at public events such as Extreme365, Collab365, IT Works, AdeptEvents, etc.
I hope to work with you in the future!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Are you using PowerApps and have got stuck developing one of your apps? Let me help you! This micro-job allows you to get personal remote support for a total of 3 hours.
How is this typically done?
- We have a short introduction call where you discuss your issue.
- We agree on the approach. This can either be immediate support during the call or when I need to investigate your app I'll request access and I'll investigate on my own. Afterwards we can have an additional call to explain the possible solution or the changes that I made.
- If you are stuck because of current PowerApps limitations I'll tell you and we might find a workaround for the issue.
- I intentionally kept the amount of hours low (3 hours per support micro-job). This allows you to be very flexible and it doesn't demand that you buy a huge package where you only use a small part of it.
Please note : I will only accept this micro-job if I am confident that I can help. If I feel that I can’t help, I won’t accept the micro-job.