My name is Gert Vonck and I'm the founder of Appfie.com. We are experts in Microsoft PowerApps and Flow and have been following and using these products from the very beginning. In this context we offer training, consultancy and support.
I also love to evangelise about PowerApps and low code development, therefore I'm regularly speaking at public events such as Extreme365, Collab365, IT Works, AdeptEvents, etc.
I hope to work with you in the future!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Do you have a great idea for an app but not sure if it can be build with PowerApps & Flow? Let me help you!
What can you expect of this job?
- Discuss your idea
- Define the scope boundaries
- Look at your data & data sources
- List up the required app functions and automation aspects
- Any possible integrations that might be required
b. Next, I will investigate open questions and uncertainties that we not resolved during the call. I will write down my findings & conclusions.
c. I will setup a basic proof of concept in PowerApps: this means:
- focus on basic screen flow & functionalities, not user experience design
- usage of available connectors (out of the box) only, not custom connectors that still have to be developed
- I will spend approx. 4-5 hours on this PoC, which is a reasonable amount of time. If I believe that more time is needed I will tell you during the introduction call or before I start with point c. This allows us to de-scope the PoC so that it fits within the 4-5 hours or it allows you to agree on buying a bit more time for the PoC.