I'm Dries Verdonckt, living in Belgium, and specialized in Office 365 and SharePoint. My expertise is MS PowerApps and Flow and have done numerous successful projects with these technologies for customers. The biggest PowerApps I developed is now used daily by more than 100 employees.
With more than 6 years of professional experience in this area I'm convinced I'm the right partner for the job you have in mind.
Please contact me so we can have a chat!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
So you have a fantastic idea for an App? Great!! I can build this for you, or at least start with setting the basics and do the most important stuff!
This because your PowerApp needs to be sustainable for future business purposes, then you better let a professionel reviewer take a look at it.
Who am I?
I am working 7 years with Office 365 and SharePoint and am specialized in MS PowerApps since 2016.
I have done numerous PowerApps projects in the past, the biggest one was even > 60 mandays and is used daily by >100 people for several months now!!
A Functional PowerApp in 1 day?
In 1 day I can deliver a PowerApp with basic business logic and some small automations. Everything depends on your case, but 1 day will be sufficient to work out a POC. If you already prepare some functional specifications that would be great!
A Functional PowerApp in 3 days?
In 3 days I can deliver a PowerApp with advanced business logic, automations and performance optimizations and even some small documentation. Everything depends on your case, but 3 days will already get us somewhere. And of course if you already prepare some functional specifications we can even go faster!!
What can you expect of me?
1) first send me all the info (data, scope, timeframe, data sources, functional requirement, flow requirement, , anything else you think could be important, tell me what to focus on , like design, UX, formulas, data, performance, ...)
2) I will ask questions where needed and start setup a proof of concept in PowerApps (I'll spend 1 full day on this) :
- focus on rapid development based on your requirements
- share my ideas with you
- do automations with MS Flow to speed things up
3) Finally tell me what you think about my service and let's see if we can work together a next time 🙂