Nate Chamberlain is a Kansas City area SharePoint Systems Engineer at Lawrence Memorial Hospital and creator/organizer of the Lawrence SharePoint User Group (LSPUG). He focuses on promoting usage and understanding of Office 365 & SharePoint, and consulting and collaborating to develop effective business solutions that streamline communication and processes. Nate shares solutions and ideas on his blog at http://www.SharePointLibrarian.com and particularly enjoys exploring the strengths of SharePoint in combination with Flow, PowerApps and Power BI.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
As an experienced professional in intranets, their governance and content strategy, I will explore your intranet as an end user and look for areas of concern. These might include:
- Permissions issues
- Design and accessibility concerns
- Content strategy and organization
- Overall structure/architecture
- Broken links
- Anything specific you'd like me to observe or look for
- Multiple browser compatibility
- Multiple device and screen size compatibility
I will then create a report as a final product and send to you for your consideration. This will include a summary of my findings with screenshots where necessary and action items/recommendations to consider for improvement.
Note: I will need a service account or temporary account and any VPN info to access your environment.