I have been a consultant to Microsoft FastTrack since 2016 and I have developed the enterprise adoption programme that is being used across the EMEA region for enterprise customers. On a daily basis, I work with organisations just like yours, helping them to increase user adoption across their Office365 applications. I have a proven track record of prior customer engagements.
Since 2012 I have worked with over 500 organisations advising CXOs, IT Leaders, and experienced Change Managers on adoption best practices all the way to working with remote workers delivering training.
How I can help you
Increase user adoption of Office365
Develop your adoption strategy
Build your communications
Create a sustainable champions network
Train your end-users
Prepare your IT team for supporting an evergreen environment
A little more about me
I started my career at Yammer as a Customer Success Manager (CSM) before the Microsoft acquisition in 2012. Shortly after, I was responsible for helping some of Microsoft's largest and biggest brands across EMEA adopt and use Office 365. Applying this experience, I built an adoption and change management practice for a well-known Microsoft Gold Partner in the UK before rejoining Microsoft to focus on delivering adoption and change management solutions to their enterprise and strategic accounts.
Ex - Microsoft & Yammer Customer Success Manager
Worked with over 500 customers on increasing end-user adoption
Developed Microsoft FastTrack Enterprise Adoption Programme
Broad industry experience, deep product knowledge and passion for behavioural science
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
In this 60 minute session, I'll show you how you can go from Yammer novice to Yammer Ninja!
This session is perfect for those who are new to Yammer, or for those in a leadership position and planning to roll it out, organisation-wide. Topics covered include:
- How to manage your inbox, and notifications
- How to create collaboration spaces; public groups, private groups, external groups and external networks
- How to create polls, praise members of your team and link to the your organisational content
- How to create engaging posts, and bring people into the conversation
- We will also discuss how to interpret Yammer Analytics Dashboards
Throughout this session, I will share with you best practices and basic getting started tips and tricks.
You are free to record this session at no extra cost.