Charan has expertise in building and maintaining large scale SharePoint Farms from the ground up. He has successfully completed SharePoint Migrations from SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, data migrations from file systems/network shares to SharePoint Intranet and RBS stores.
He is highly skilled in data integration and synchronization between SharePoint and external data sources using SSIS and custom solutions.
He has expertise in developing custom solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. He has developed numerous custom workflow assemblies, custom plugins and has experience in customizing CRM forms using client-side scripting (web resources).
Charan is a Microsoft Certified Professional and a Certified Technology Specialist. He is highly skilled in development and architecture of SharePoint On Premise and SharePoint Online out-of-the-box and custom solutions. He has successfully built numerous SharePoint and CRM solutions which include:
- SharePoint Design and Branding
- Web parts
- Event receivers
- Timer jobs
- SharePoint Hosted and Provider Hosted Apps
- PowerShell solutions
- Web services
- CRM Custom workflow assemblies
- CRM Custom Plugins
- CRM Ribbon Workbench
- CRM Rest API based interactive forms
- MVC Applications
- Web API
Modern Cloud Technologies
- Flow and Custom Connectors
- Azure Logic Apps
- Webhooks and webjobs
- Azure Event Grid
- Common Data Service
Along with strong technical skills, he is capable of quickly learning and adapting to new concepts and technologies.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
In this job I will setup and configure a multi-server SharePoint on-premise farm starting at $2499.
- Farm setup
- Farm architecture
- Service applications setup and configuration
- Security setup with all service accounts configured with service applications
- Network/Architecture diagrams
- Latest SharePoint server patches and upgrades completed
Note: A Skype/Phone/Screen-sharing conversation may be needed to understand project requirements if the MicroJobs messaging platform does not suffice.
I'm a seasoned SharePoint Consultant, both Admin and Development.
I've been doing SharePoint from last 14 years. I'm a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist and have covered all areas of SP including administration and customization.
I have successfully completed over 25 enterprise projects.
My areas of expertise:
SP Online (Office 365), 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
(Setting up SP farms small or large scale are like a piece of cake for me!)
- Add-ins (Apps)
- Timer jobs
- Event receivers
- SP online
- Multi Server Farm Setup and Configuration
- Client side scripting
- Corporate Intranets
- Branding solutions
- Nintex forms and workflows
- Infowise forms
- Infopath forms
- Content Matrix
I DO NOT COMPROMISE with 3 things:
I have helped and served over 65 clients with their projects across the globe.