* Office 365 Sharepoint Online Development, Administration
* Office 365 PowerApps, Flow Development
* Sharepoint Server 2016 Development, Administration
* Sharepoint Server 2013 Development, Administration
* Sharepoint Server 2010 Development, Administration
* Sharepoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 Migration
* Development using Sharepoint object model (WebPart, TimerJob, EventReceiver, CustomField, REST API, CSOM etc.)
* SPfx development for Modern Experience
* Add-in development for Sharepoint 2013, 2016 and Online
* Intranet, Extranet, Internet (Including Content Management, Search, BDC, Infopath Forms Server, AJAX, Visual Design Integration with Sharepoint Designer)
* Nintex Workflows
* .NET Development Experience, C#, ASP.NET.
* Office Web Apps
* MCTS - Sharepoint 2010
* Sharepoint Object Model
* Sharepoint Online
* Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
* Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation 2010, 2013
* Business analysis
* PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI
* Sharepoint Designer
* Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017
* HTML,CSS, JavaScipt, JQuery, CSOM, Bootstrap, Angular
* .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6
* Telerik, Devexpress
* LINQ, Caml, WWF, WCF
* ASP.NET, MVC (beginner)
* Project management, resource planning, capacity management
* Sharepoint related training
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
There might be a certain requirement where you need to invite people from outside of your organization to collaborate in your SharePoint environment on Office 365. This is quite easy in terms of functionality but also needs careful planning and considerations in terms of security of the sensitive data.
I will help to set an External Sharing site or library on SharePoint Online. This will need understanding and analysis of your data, data security policies and requirements.
What can your requirements be?
- Inviting people from outside of your organization into SharePoint Online
- Create a data structure with custom accesses for external users
- Provide security for the sensitive data you might have
- Stand by the company policies and procedures
I have 9 years of experience with SharePoint product itself as a consultant and developer. I have been involved and delivered many internal/external collaboration portals for my clients on SharePoint and I am confident in saying that I can relate to my clients' requirements and offer the best suitable and secure solutions with out-of-box features of SharePoint.
Working for corporate clients for long years, I have extensive experience understanding policies and procedures, data sensitivity and ways of implementing SharePoint features around these considerations.
How this consultancy will work?
I will need all the information answering below (These details are best shared via files in the Order Messaging):
- Number of external users to be invited - email addresses
- Duration of access for the users
- Data structure for the library or site - Folders/files relations
- Permission matrix of your external users while accessing the structured data
- Intranet or any corporate policies you might have relating external sharing of your data
Then I will:
Configure your SharePoint Online for this purpose
Set up the site and libraries
Finalize the work after reviewing it with you.