Microsoft MVP, MCSA, M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, and Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional with experience in higher education, healthcare, and corporate information technology and process improvement. Author of The ABCs of SharePoint, Rise of the Advocates, an MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security exam guide, and 230+ posts on NateChamberlain.com.
Creator and director of the Lawrence SharePoint User Group (LSPUG). Keynote and conference speaker. Extensive experience in educational design, data-driven business analysis, information technology, project management, and leading governance initiatives. A strong technological candidate whose primary motivator is sharing knowledge, improving collaboration, and empowering productivity.
Nate focuses on the Power Platform (and particularly enjoys Power BI) and Office 365 apps and services including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, and OneNote. Nate is also interested in content retention, management, and strategy as well as focusing on solutions that improve and transform user experiences and productivity potential.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will remotely present (via Skype or Zoom) SharePoint training for your group. I'm happy to focus on specific areas including:
- End Users (adding documents, editing list views, navigating, what can SharePoint do)
- Power Users (modifying permissions/groups, building lists and libraries, creating sites, naming conventions and organization)
- Administrators (content strategy, architecture/structure, champions programs and boards, governance, etc.)
I do not train on development topics, including SPFx customizations. See www.sharepointlibrarian.com/about for some ideas and slides from previous topics I've presented.