Microsoft MVP, MCSA, M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, and Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional with experience in higher education, healthcare, and corporate information technology and process improvement. Author of The ABCs of SharePoint, Rise of the Advocates, an MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security exam guide, and 230+ posts on NateChamberlain.com.
Creator and director of the Lawrence SharePoint User Group (LSPUG). Keynote and conference speaker. Extensive experience in educational design, data-driven business analysis, information technology, project management, and leading governance initiatives. A strong technological candidate whose primary motivator is sharing knowledge, improving collaboration, and empowering productivity.
Nate focuses on the Power Platform (and particularly enjoys Power BI) and Office 365 apps and services including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, and OneNote. Nate is also interested in content retention, management, and strategy as well as focusing on solutions that improve and transform user experiences and productivity potential.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will provide training for groups on:
- Using Report Server - Sharing, viewing reports full screen, using filters, using drill-down features, analyzing data, printing to PDF
- Using Report Service (O365) - Sharing, embedding, dashboards vs reports, Q&A, SharePoint or website embeds
Report Builders and Administrators (Power Users)
- Data clean-up and best practices
- On-premises data gateway (on-prem/server only)
- Using visualizations
- Importing custom visualizations
- Custom themes for reports (O365 with a workaround to get functionality in on-prem/report server reports)
- Custom themes for Report Server (customizing the portal)
- Synonyms and Q&A (O365/online only)
- Formatting reports and visualizations
- Row-level security
- Grouping data
- Automatic data refreshes and schedules
- Data relationships
- Building reports for others (how to consult for report building)
- Conditional formatting
- Connecting to AD, Excel, CSV, SharePoint online and on-prem, etc.
- Data conversions such as splitting, expanding tables, SharePoint html and lookup fields, etc.