Nate Chamberlain is a Kansas City area SharePoint Systems Engineer at Lawrence Memorial Hospital and creator/organizer of the Lawrence SharePoint User Group (LSPUG). He focuses on promoting usage and understanding of Office 365 & SharePoint, and consulting and collaborating to develop effective business solutions that streamline communication and processes. Nate shares solutions and ideas on his blog at http://www.SharePointLibrarian.com and particularly enjoys exploring the strengths of SharePoint in combination with Flow, PowerApps and Power BI.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will provide training for groups on:
- Using Report Server - Sharing, viewing reports full screen, using filters, using drill-down features, analyzing data, printing to PDF
- Using Report Service (O365) - Sharing, embedding, dashboards vs reports, Q&A, SharePoint or website embeds
Report Builders and Administrators (Power Users)
- Data clean-up and best practices
- On-premises data gateway (on-prem/server only)
- Using visualizations
- Importing custom visualizations
- Custom themes for reports (O365 with a workaround to get functionality in on-prem/report server reports)
- Custom themes for Report Server (customizing the portal)
- Synonyms and Q&A (O365/online only)
- Formatting reports and visualizations
- Row-level security
- Grouping data
- Automatic data refreshes and schedules
- Data relationships
- Building reports for others (how to consult for report building)
- Conditional formatting
- Connecting to AD, Excel, CSV, SharePoint online and on-prem, etc.
- Data conversions such as splitting, expanding tables, SharePoint html and lookup fields, etc.