I started with SharePoint as a power user, then taught myself how to build custom Web Parts in C#. After ten years developing on the server side, I started exploring how to do client side coding in AngularJS, which solve a problem many companies face when they don't have control of their SharePoint servers: How to develop applications in client side alone?
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
So your organization has just provided you with a SharePoint site. Now what?
Confused about what to do first? Don't know the difference between a List and a View?
I have over ten years experience installing, configuring, administering, managing, and developing with SharePoint; from 2003 through 2016 and Office 365. But all those fancy terms don't help if you don't know where to begin. That's where I can help you. I will walk you through the fundamentals of SharePoint:
- Creating Lists and Libraries
- Adding Views to sort and filter your data
- Creating Pages to show multiple kinds of data
- Creating Groups to limit who can see what
- Using advanced features of SharePoint
I will provide a detailed overview of SharePoint to get your team up and running. If you already have some SharePoint experience and want help on specific SharePoint features. I can provide that as well.
Before purchasing, you must answer "Yes" to the following questions.
- I will have no more than five students attend the training.
- I will be able to host a video teleconference, or will be available for a Zoom or Skype call hosted by the trainer.
- I will agree to attend the session at a mutually agreed to time.
- I won't record the session.
- If I want specific training, I will prepare the questions I want covered in advance.
The training provided will be over a two hour period. You can break it up into hour or half hour sessions if it is more convenient. I will allow time for questions during the training.