Risks and issues on a project can cost an organisation time and money if they are not found and dealt with upfront. Delivering a SharePoint project is unique from any other types of project and requires specialist knowledge to avoid likely pitfalls. I have delivered over 40 SharePoint projects and can review your project to identify the risks and issues on your project which could potentially save you 10x this amount. During the project review I would look at the documentation for your project and review the delivery methodology.
I will also review the project with your Project Manager and Project Sponsor to understand project goals and objectives are aligned. The report will include the following recommendations: -
1. Project Governance Structure.
2. Project Delivery Methodology.
3. Project Delivery Timescales.
4. Resourcing Review
5. Main risks and Issues.
6. Configuration and Setup of SharePoint Recommendations.
7. Governance considerations
8. Solution observations and recommendations.
9. Deployment and communications suggestions.
10. Ongoing support and acceptance into Service
11. Future recommendations and potential roadmap options.
The report will be delivered to you to review prior to job sign off.
This service can be undertaken at the start of a project, ideally a business case will be in place, a project plan, resources and timescales have been defined. A high-level design of the solution would be useful and will enable more detailed analysis to take place. Documentation for all of these will need to be submitted prior to the job starting.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.