Increase your SP Adoption, functionality, and end-user experience with training and custom site configuration.
Michelle has worked in various SharePoint environments for the past 13 years in the roles of SharePoint Administrator, Developer, Business Analyst, Trainer, and Project Manager. Extensive experience with requirements gathering, site design, and consulting services to provide SharePoint sites that meet the client’s needs.
Let's do IT!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Skilled SharePoint Site Collection Administrator, Business Analyst, Developer, Project Manager available for consulting on an hourly basis.
Will provide remote support on any of the following:
- Creating Site collections, sub sites, libraries, lists, forms, web parts, etc
- Security Assessment and recommendations
- Modifying/Optimizing permissions management
- Configuring Metadata
- Configuring Content Types
- Implementing Company specific governance and records management
- Creating views
- Bulk content updates
- Search Optimization
- Audit tracking / reports
- SharePoint Farm Adminstration
- PowerShell scripting
- Installation of 3rd party web-parts, tools, themes
- Architecting SharePoint environment
- SharePoint Designer, PowerApps, or Flow workflows
- Develop a project plan for implementation or migration of SharePoint
- Other activities, as requested
Initial 30 minute call included in price to discuss requirements and agree on scope of work.
Additional hours can be purchased as extras as part of the order or added on as Custom Extra once the work has started.