Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Microsoft Teams is one of the most adopted tools available through Office 365, but is also one of the most under-utilized. Commonly it is seen as only an instant messenger, whereas it can achieve so much more with the correct end-user guidance. Implementing Office 365, and specifically Microsoft Teams, is all about transforming workplace collaboration, and features highly in the priorities of top organizations all over the world.
- 86% of leaders cite the lack of collaboration or communication as the top reason for workplace failures
- 65% of leaders agree that moving from hierarchical to team-based working is critical for their success in 2020, but only 7% say they are ready
- 45% of leaders have, or are, implementing web-based collaboration solutions at scale in their companies
What will the training involve?
The training will be a 2-hour remote session conducted using Microsoft Teams. The training will cover the following key elements of basic end-user Teams operation:
- What is Microsoft Teams
- Using Microsoft Teams for Communication
- Using Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
- Key features which may help you and your colleagues
What will the training not involve?
The following elements are not part of this training job:
- Microsoft Teams Administration
- Governance and Compliance
About the Trainer
Matt Weston is the Managing Director of Vantage 365 LTD and a Microsoft Certified Trainer specializing in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, and the wider Office 365 suite.