I am a Solution Architect and Developer who has been working in the IT industry for 15 years. The last 10 of which I have been focused on SharePoint and the Office 365 Eco-System. Over the last couple of years, I have developed a passion for designing and developing solutions using PowerApps and Flow. I really enjoy helping customers leverage real value by enhancing productivity using the Microsoft Power Platform. I am an MCITP in SharePoint 2010, Certified SCRUM Master and a Certified Nintex Workflow Professional as well as have completed certified training from edX and Pluralsight with PowerApps, Flow, and the Common Data Service (CDS).
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Do you have an idea for a app based solution that will show real productivity gains in your business, but need to prove it out. Have you heard about the benefits of Low Code development with PowerApps and want to see if it meets your needs before going to stakeholders? Than we have just the solution for you.
We will execute a thorough POC of your idea including the following
- Discuss Concept
- Review Data Sources
- Discuss Functional Requirements
- Discuss Flow or Power BI needs
- Prove out complex functionality using PowerApps
- Create Wireframes
- We will spend approximately 5-6 hours proving out your PowerApps concept
- We will complete a 1 hour follow-up call to discuss and deliver our findings in PDF form
- At the end, you will not be handed a PowerApps App, but a report of feasibility results
- We will also include a statement of work for you to evaluate us carrying out the plan.