Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Are you finally ready to move your stale file share content to SharePoint Online? Have you tried in the past to take advantage of SharePoint's capabilities, but the task of moving content has been too daunting?
I will migrate a file share of your choice, up to 100GB, to a SharePoint Online document library, OneDrive for Business library, or any combination of the above. What this job includes:
- A premigration analysis of the source file share. This analysis will report on what content is unlikely to migrate due to platform limitations. This report will be shared
- Creation of the document libraries in the target SharePoint Online tenant (if needed)
- Remotely executed migration of up to 100GB of content while retaining the same folder hierarchy at the target
- Remediation of any naming issues during the migration
- Retention of metadata on files, limited to Author, Editor, Created Date, and Modified Date, within SharePoint limitations
What this job will not include:
- Enriching the migrated content with additional metadata (this is offered as an extra)
- Migrating a security model from the source to target (this is offered as an extra)
- Migrating more than 100GB of content (this is offered as an extra)
- Flattening or restructuring folders during migration (this is offered as an extra)
- Configuring, designing, architecting, or provisioning your SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business tenant (this can be offered - contact for pricing)