• Large experience in Microsoft products, effective learning skills, works well in a team environment, strong problem-solving skills.
• Deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
• Strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company.
• Love team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
• Ability to Communicate at all levels from CIO to the technical staff on the ground.
• Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
In this MicroJob I will:
1. Install SharePoint
2. Install latest updates
3. Install language packs if required
4. Create central administration web application
5. Create default web application on port 80
6. Grant permission to additional accounts as farm administration.
7. Configure ULS logs.
1.SharePoint package for installation.
2. latest updates and language packs downloaded and shared on network
3. Service account for installation and configuration of SharePoint, and
should have admin rights on the server.
4. Complete access to the server over citrix/vpn
5. Operating System should already been installed with required windows feature.
Out of Scope
1. Requirement analysis and farm topology.
2. Service application creation and configuration
3. Cross farm configuration
4. Farm based authentication
5. Installation of tools
6. DNS configuration
7. Installation of Visual Studio
On successful completion of this job you will get :
SharePoint installed on a single server.