In this MicroJob I will:
1. Install SharePoint
2. Install latest updates
3. Install language packs if required
4. Create central administration web application
5. Create default web application on port 80
6. Grant permission to additional accounts as farm administration.
7. Configure ULS logs.
1.SharePoint package for installation.
2. latest updates and language packs downloaded and shared on network
3. Service account for installation and configuration of SharePoint, and
should have admin rights on the server.
4. Complete access to the server over citrix/vpn
5. Operating System should already been installed with required windows feature.
Out of Scope
1. Requirement analysis and farm topology.
2. Service application creation and configuration
3. Cross farm configuration
4. Farm based authentication
5. Installation of tools
6. DNS configuration
7. Installation of Visual Studio
On successful completion of this job you will get :
SharePoint installed on a single server.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.