Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
In early 2018, Microsoft announced the desktop version of OneNote will no longer be developed and support will cease in the future. This means OneNote 2016 is NOT being replaced by OneNote 2019 in Office 365 or any other Desktop suite purchase.
What are you going to do?
- Are you going to continue using the outdated and expiring OneNote 2016?
- Are you going to abandon OneNote altogether? Are you unsure?
I can provide you guidance to successfully transition from OneNote 2016 to OneNote for Windows 10 (and all versions of Modern OneNote).
This MicroJob Includes:
- A one page PDF assessment sheet you can fill out to help identify your current use of OneNote 2016. You will answer questions like: Where do you store your notebooks? What devices do you use? What feature or process can you not live without? An opportunity to write down your questions before the next part of the MicroJob.
- One, 30-minute video training call to explain the differences between OneNote 2016 and OneNote for Windows 10. I'll explain key feature differences, help you avoid common mistakes, review your self-assessment sheet with you and answer any questions.
Get on board with the future of OneNote with this MicroJob.