As co-founder and Business Architect of Styler Design Group, Trevor Styler has over 20 years experience in organizational transformation and implementing business design projects that impact the entire organization. An expert in the digital environment, his focus is on the human-centric needs and engagement challenges facing today’s business, and how Microsoft 365 can address them in the modern workplace.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
"Technology shows us what we CAN do, design shows us what we SHOULD do."
One-size solutions don't work
Businesses come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and how your teams work together to reach the organization's objectives is just as varied; your solutions should be as well. If you're not looking for new ways to solve problems and get work done - and in a way that plays to your team's strengths - then you're not capitalizing on the strength of your people and the tools at your disposal.
We all win when we work together
In this package, we'll collaborate to design a solution strategy that will help you and your teams get the most out of Microsoft's Teams; effectively and efficiently. Our journey to get you there looks like this;
- 60 minute discovery session that will focus on the types of problems you're trying to solve and how you're currently addressing them.
- 60 minute solutions workshop to validate our proposed design for your new solution strategy that is both flexible and reactive; adjusting where needed.
- 60 minute implementation workshop, to go over the Implementation plan and provide the team driving it with the best chance of success.
- 60 minutes of implementation support to help you with any aspect of the plan including Teams administration and governance.
- 60 minutes of post-implementation support to answer and assist with anything Teams related that might come-up after any changes have been put in place.
If you always do what everyone else does...
When you see the phrase, "Best-Practices", it means you're doing what everyone else is doing and not being innovative. Let's focus on what works best for you, put you and your teams first, and build a solution strategy that is sustainable, flexible, and highly reactive.
Before we get started
- It's assumed you have a basic understanding of Microsoft Teams. If not, consider reaching out to us for some introductory training.
- This package is designed to give you the tools and knowledge you'll need to make informed decisions and provide guidance around new designs, processes, and governance. The best people to provide this guidance and support any changes are your change champions and power users. Therefore, if you require end-user training, and would prefer I provide this, you should be prepared to discuss as an added service.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of who should attend our workshops and sessions. The right people in the room make all the difference.
- Unless you're in the Calgary area, all workshops and sessions are done in Teams. If you'd like me to come to you, we can talk about how to make that work.
Still have questions?
Feel free to reach out to me at anytime here in the Collab365 Microjobs site.