I am an IT professional with over 19 years of experience in the industry. I started out in the late 90's building e-commerce websites and shopping carts on LAMP stack. Did Perl as well. Then moved on to Microsoft with classic ASP and then .NET. SharePoint came along for me at late version 1 then over the years I built my skills around consulting, requirements gathering, planning and design, deployments and configuration, advisory, strategy and road map. I worked with small medium to large enterprises. Lately, my focus has been on Office 365 (with BPOS in my past life) and Azure.
Other than the technical, I usually work with Project Managers, Sales, Clients, Practice, Mid to senior managers and do a lot of workshops remote and in person. I even had the pleasure of leading and assisting in running Microsoft practices for professional services companies. Over the years doing that, I gained skills in practice and team development and leadership.
I am passionate about translating business needs to technical implementations and help my clients solve real business challenges with technology.
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if I can be of any help!
Have a great day!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Integration with DocuSign and Power Automate a.k.a Microsoft Flow can be a bit tricky. Microsoft Flow has a DocuSign connector. However, in many cases, this connector is not enough to accomplish what you need done. I am here to help!
With this job, I will do the following:
1. Review, analyze and discuss your current business needs for electronic signature (maximum of 2 hours)
2. Review, analyze and discuss your Microsoft Flow and DocuSign setup (maximum of 2 hours)
3. Plan and design a Microsoft Flow and DocuSign integration
My deliverable to you will be:
1. A document 1 to 2 page summary of solution design, implementation guidance, recommendations and next steps
1. The job covers a maximum number of 8 hours in which, 4 hours are dedicated to review, analysis, and discussion
2. No technical assistance or troubleshooting is included. Additional job extras or jobs will need to be purchased
3. The job is set for delivery in 30 days. However, in many cases, depending on schedule, the above work may be accomplished a lot sooner.