Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Microsoft Teams governance isn't just about Teams, it also involves SharePoint, Exchange, and other technologies within the Microsoft 365 Stack to properly accomplish. There are also multiple routes it could take. It could be as simple as preventing certain users from creating teams to building a custom app or bot within your Office 365 environment for users to request a new team.
I'll get a call with you for up to two hours and help to understand your team's governance needs. From there I'll come up with a personalized MicroJob to meet all your governance needs within your organization. The final governance plan may include any one of these features:
- SharePoint List + Microsoft Flow + PowerShell to created an automated provisioning process
- A custom Microsoft Teams (or SharePoint app) to request and provision teams. This may also include: enhancements for viewing and tracking requests, a provisioning process including approval of the request, reports for viewing and analyzing stats around your existing teams, functionality to archive/delete teams right from in the app
- Policies for controlling what functionality is or is not available to your users in teams
- Controlling the functionality of Teams for external users
- Policies for managing content in Microsoft Teams (as well as Exchange and SharePoint)
- Policies for supervising content shared within Microsoft Teams
- Configuration of retention policies for managing the lifecycle of content within Teams
The solution could have as few or as many features as you want, but at the end of the day, you'll have the governance you need in place in order to better manage Microsoft Teams creation within your organization. My goal is to help you manage all aspects of Microsoft Teams in a way that works best for your organization so you don't have to sort it all out and spend valuable time cleaning up your Microsoft Teams environment down the road.