Currently a Test Analyst for Ricoh UK for mainly SharePoint Solutions and custom developments.
I provide a range of software testing life cycle activities - all the way from planning to actual execution.
- Requirement Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Test Planning and Strategies
- Test Estimation
- Test Case Development/Review
- Test Execution
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Eliminate ambiguity of expectations regarding SharePoint Solution.
Requirement analysis will minimise risks and issues to be carried over to the stages of development and testing by:
- Having confidence in what you envisage the solution to be.
- Establishing readiness of requirements before development stage
- Establishing an unambiguous baseline before the testing stage
- Decrease bug count
Available requirement documentation
- An initial meeting to introduce each other and discuss pertinent matters.
- Analysing requirement characteristics meet quality standard
- Providing documented feedback on requirements were characteristics don't meeting quality standard
*This package is intended to setup initial engagements around requirement analysis process - there is no guarantee that all listed activities can be completed within 10 hours as this will depend on the extent of how small or large the documentation is around the requirements. For this reason additional time in the "Extras" section can be purchased to complete remaining requirement analysis activities.