Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
InfoPath is either dead or dying and all you want to do is build a list form that doesn't make your users weep from scrolling through the thirty fields you're making them fill in.
Please note this project is for on-premises SharePoint 2013/2016. The method I use to customize list forms does not work in the modern SharePoint experience.
I can help with that. Here's the process:
- We discuss the form's purpose and intended audience and how we go about getting me access to your environment.
- I'll build a wireframe demonstrating how I think the form should look, feel, and operate.
- If you like what I've designed, I'll set up your list and start writing code.
- You spend a couple of weeks testing the solution.
- Once we're both happy with the results, celebrations!
List form customization comprises the vast majority of my work with my current employer. It's... kind of my jam.
We need to work out how I access your environment and set up a few meetings for the lifecycle of the project to discuss initial design, approve that design, get the solution up and running, schedule some testing, etc.