I am a Solution Architect and Developer who has been working in the IT industry for 15 years. The last 10 of which I have been focused on SharePoint and the Office 365 Eco-System. Over the last couple of years, I have developed a passion for designing and developing solutions using PowerApps and Flow. I really enjoy helping customers leverage real value by enhancing productivity using the Microsoft Power Platform. I am an MCITP in SharePoint 2010, Certified SCRUM Master and a Certified Nintex Workflow Professional as well as have completed certified training from edX and Pluralsight with PowerApps, Flow, and the Common Data Service (CDS).
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Do you have access to SharePoint Online through your Office 365 license but don't have the IT resources to take advantage of it? Could you really benefit from a quick and inexpensive turn-key service that will allow you to get your feet wet?
The solution provided by this MicroJob will get your organization started using SharePoint Online in as little as an hour.
You will walk away with the following deliverables at the end of this session
- 1 SharePoint Online Site Collection
- 10 users granted membership
- 1 document library with up to 5 custom columns
- Custom Company Branding including
- 1 site logo applied
- 1 out of the box color theme applied
- Choose 2 from any of the following
- Picture Library
- Contact List
- Task List
- Announcement List
- A document explaining everything that was done, and how it can be extended