Our aim is to allow businesses focus on their core business functions in a cost-effective manner. Our outsourcing services allow them to work on their business goals while we implement digital transformations for their business and provide online services to their customers.
- We Believe in Quality-First Approach
- We make digital transformation easy and efficient for your business
- We help your business make huge cost-savings due to the different currency
- Our experts are fluent in English, leading to better communication and more positively closed projects
- Our software developers are MCSD, MCSE, MCSA or MCP certified and have plenty of years of experience using SharePoint, SPO, O365, PowerApp, Flow, PowerBI, Teams to digitalize your business
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Are you tired of manual data entry once in your financial system (such as QuickBook, Xero,...) then second time in your SharePoint list?
Do you wish to have access to your invoices, quote, sales order, customer,... in your SharePoint while you have already entered them in QuickBook?
Do you think having a mobile app that can easily fetch those information and do some extra action based on that would automate part of your business activities and make your job easier?
We have built a PowerApps that allows you to fetch invoices or quotes or customer details from your QuickBook using API and save it into a SharePoint Document Library (or list in case it is a customer details).
This MicroJob is only covering one of those scenario (invoices, quote, sales order, customer ) not All.
By purchasing this MicroJob, you agree that you have a QuickBook online and SharePoint online account and you can provide us an account with high level access to your environment to be able to achieve this job.
We need you to specify which object you want to fetch or update.
We will deliver a PowerApps that allow you to fetch those details from QB to SharePoint (or vice versa a PowerApps that insert/update into QuickBook)
But we have expertise to do full integration between SharePoint and QuickBook (or Xero) as an extra. We can also provide bi-directional integration where allow to update on both way.