I am a Solution Architect and Developer who has been working in the IT industry for 15 years. The last 10 of which I have been focused on SharePoint and the Office 365 Eco-System. Over the last couple of years, I have developed a passion for designing and developing solutions using PowerApps and Flow. I really enjoy helping customers leverage real value by enhancing productivity using the Microsoft Power Platform. I am an MCITP in SharePoint 2010, Certified SCRUM Master and a Certified Nintex Workflow Professional as well as have completed certified training from edX and Pluralsight with PowerApps, Flow, and the Common Data Service (CDS).
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Do you have a business critical digital form, built with Microsoft InfoPath that desperately needs to be upgraded? Is it hard to update, limited in capability, and not accessible on mobile devices? Have you heard about Microsoft PowerApps and want to migrate to the future of BPM solutions?
In order to make this happen, the first thing you need to understand is the order of magnitude required with respect to feasibility in converting your InfoPath form to a PowerApp. This is where we come in. With a clear and straightforward Migration Assessment, satisfaction guaranteed. Meaning your money will be held securely in Stripe until you are happy and confident with the delivery of work.
- We will create a thorough and professional PDF Report that evaluates all of the existing form functionality, and how each piece of functionality can be reproduced or improved using PowerApps.
- We will also include a statement of work for you to evaluate us carrying out the plan.
- We will spend approximately 2-3 hours on this job
From this point on you will have the tools to take the next step in realizing your goal of moving from outdated and inefficient InfoPath to the robust and rapid Microsoft PowerApps