Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Building out a SharePoint farm to use as a Dev/Test environment can be a long tedious process. It also usually requires hardware resources that aren\'t always available. Using Azure you can spin up new VMs relatively quickly, but installing and configuring SharePoint can still take a significant amount of time. There are pre-built Azure templates, but these often don\'t provide the flexibility needed to configure a specific environment.
Using a combination of PowerShell and Desired State Configuration (DSC) we will design and build a basic server farm consisting of three (3) virtual machines (AD, SQL, and SharePoint) to your specifications. The farm will include the following:
- One (1) Active Directory domain controller configured to the domain name of your choice containing ten (10) Service accounts to support installation of SQL and SharePoint
- One (1) SQL server configured using a domain service account to support SharePoint
- One (1) SharePoint 2013, 2016 or 2019 server
- Up to three (3) Web Applications
- Up to ten (10) Site Collections
- Core Service Applications (Application Management, Managed Metadata, Search, Secure Store, State, Subscription Settings, Usage, & User Profile)
- Configuration of Office 365 hybrid
- Configuration of SQL reporting services
- Configuration of Office Online Server