How I can help you ...
In this 45 minutes remote session, I will cut to the chase and get you up and running with Microsoft Teams. This is perfect if you know nothing about Teams and just want to learn the basics so you can start to use the product effectively.
Teams can be a huge topic, but in this session, we will be discussing the following
- Why use Teams, the core benefits
- Teams over-view (navigation, creating a team, membership, channels, tabs)
- Posting messages, 'reply' don't start a new conversation!
- Stickers, Gifs and Emoji's (and how to turn the pesky things off)
- Files, when to upload and when not, folders (good or bad).
- Video Conferencing
I'm sure if after that you're not 'Teamed' out, there will be time for a Q&A.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss further.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.