Johnathan is the owner and lead architect for TechForce LLC (http://techforceintl.com), where he specializes on Office 365, Azure and Application Development. He has worked with SharePoint for over than ten years and Office 365 for more than five years. Johnathan also develops cloud-based applications for mobile and desktop environments for private clients. You can find him on twitter @exnav29 where he posts numerous articles on SharePoint, Microsoft, Artificial Intelligence and the Microsoft Bot Framework. He is also on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnathanlightfoot/.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
When people call, a series of voice prompts help them place a call to a user or locate someone in your organization and then place a call to that user. An auto attendant is a series of voice prompts or an audio file that callers hear instead of a human operator when they call into an organization. An auto attendant lets callers move through the menu system, place calls, or locate users by using a phone keypad or voice inputs using speech recognition.
A Phone System auto attendant has the following features:
- Can provide corporate or informational greetings.
- Can provide custom corporate menus. You can customize these menus to have more than one level.
- Provides directory search that enables people that call in, to search the organization's directory for a name.
- Allows someone that calls in, to reach or leave a message for a person in your organization.