Ant is Founder & CEO of Soulsailor Consulting Ltd, a micro-consultancy enabling organisational value by positively disrupting your technology projects.
He is the author of 'The SharePoint Governance Manifesto', currently writing 'The Microsoft Office 365 Governance Manifesto' and one of a new breed of SharePoint and Office 365 business technology consultants.
Ant spends his time consulting, writing and speaking on a range of topics including SharePoint, Office365, Vision and Strategy, Requirements Facilitation, Governance, Change Management and User Adoption.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will conduct a thorough review of your Office 365 Business Case. The review will focus on the technical and business value aspects of your business case, highlighting areas for improvement or correction such as:
- Content that can be articulated more effectively
- Missing opportunities
- Technical innovation
- Business value area (missing or incomplete)
- Areas where grammar could be improved for clarity of message
- No financial assessment.
The micro-job consists of the following deliverables:
- A thorough personal review of your business case wearing my "positively disruptive" hat!
- In-place comments covering the areas detailed above within your business case document
- Additional feedback, next steps or ideas fed back via email.
Assuming you take forward my suggestions, this micro-job will help facilitate you creating an awesome, rounded and professional business case that will focus on business value.