I will answer your questions about Office 365 Compliance features for one hourSecurity & Compliance
- 10 days
Erica Toelle is a Microsoft MVP in Office Apps and Services. She is an internationally recognized speaker on Compliance, Office 365, and SharePoint. Erica has been working with customers to deploy these solutions since 2004 and has been hired as an expert by over 30 Fortune 500 companies, several Microsoft Product Teams, and Microsoft IT.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Are you confused about the compliance features included in Office 365? Do you know if the compliance features meet your requirements? Or maybe you are deploying the compliance features but have a blocking issue?
I am here to help! I will spend one hour with you on a Skype/Teams/Calling tool of your choice to answer your Office 365 Compliance questions. After the meeting, you will be confident about making Office 365 compliance decisions for your company and will be able to share your knowledge with colleagues.
This job includes:
- Emails before the call to clearly define the agenda. We will discuss what you want to get out of the meeting, including any questions that I can answer.
- One 60-minute meeting following the agenda agreed upon in step #1.
- A recap email of the discussion including links to documentation or other helpful materials
I am a Microsoft MVP for Office Apps and Services, focused on Compliance. My day job is working with customers of all sizes to help them understand the Microsoft feature set, explain best practices, and, most importantly, clear any blocking issues preventing the adoption of Office 365 Compliance features. I have a direct line to the Microsoft product teams and align my advice with their guidance.
Technologies I can specifically cover in this job:
- GDPR and Data Subject Requests
- Records Management
- Advanced eDiscovery
- Insider Risk Management
- Communication Compliance
- Information Protection, including sensitivity labels
- Information Governance, including the new trainable classifiers
- Data Loss Prevention
- Information Protection
- Data Investigations
- The Audit Log and Content Search
I look forward to working with you! Please feel free to message me with any questions or special requests.