I’m a “Geek” at heart when it comes to technology, and really enjoy sharing my knowledge with others of like interests. I’ve been working with Microsoft Technology for over 20 years and I have been a tester for MS BPOS/Azure, as well as other MS products.
As an Entrepreneur, Microsoft Cloud Partner, and Licensing Advisor, I understand daily challenges businesses face in a day to day operation where margins can be tight. I hold certifications for Managing Exchange Online, and Compliance in O365: Data Governance, in addition to other various IT & Business courses including HIPPA and PII.
In my spare time you’ll find me volunteering with various Cybersecurity/HIT/IT organizations, working at my computer contributing to Social Media, taking an online course, or speaking at various meetings/events/symposium
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
You’ve heard a lot about the cloud, and you’re wondering “what it can do for me?” Excellent question, I will meet with you and up to 5 key decision-makers to discuss how the cloud can potentially make your practice more profitable.
During the 1 hour, we will discuss
- Your current technology, and pain points you have with it.
- Goals and discuss Key Metrics to each goal
- Timeline for project
- Talk about a budget for the project, and challenges funding project
- Give verbal examples of how Microsoft Cloud Services can address each of these issue’s
After Teleconference I will prepare a written report of my recommendations and key metrics discussed. In addition to a timeline to accomplish the project.