Ant is Founder & CEO of Soulsailor Consulting Ltd, a micro-consultancy enabling organisational value by positively disrupting your technology projects.
He is the author of 'The SharePoint Governance Manifesto', currently writing 'The Microsoft Office 365 Governance Manifesto' and one of a new breed of SharePoint and Office 365 business technology consultants.
Ant spends his time consulting, writing and speaking on a range of topics including SharePoint, Office365, Vision and Strategy, Requirements Facilitation, Governance, Change Management and User Adoption.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
I will facilitate a full 1 day requirements gathering workshop via MS Teams with your key Office 365 stakeholders to identify the key requirements of your Office 365 platform.
Note: This MicroJob does not include documenting the output, that can be done by yourselves or purchased as an extra.
How many hours a week do you and your colleagues waste on meetings and workshops that just don't deliver?
At what cost to your sanity, project timescales or your organisations bottom-line?
We recommend using a range of techniques and approaches including - Innovation Games®, Gamestorming, Collaborative Play, Graphic Facilitation and Visual Thinking.
Using these techniques we can ensure that business requirements, user insights and strategic alignment are built into every project you deliver.
This on-site MicroJob will facilitate the capture of your business requirements for your Office365 platform including but not limited to:
- MS Teams
- SharePoint Online
The workshop consists of the following activities (each about an hour in length):
Context (Challenges and Vision):
- ‘Current State’ using Innovation Games® ‘Sailboat’
- ‘Project Vision’ using Gamestorming ‘Cover Story’
- ‘High-level Business Requirements’ using Innovation Games® ‘Product Box’
- ‘Innovative New Business Requirements’ using Innovation Games® ‘Hot Tub’
- ‘High-level Business Prioritisation’ using Innovation Games® ’20:20 Vision’
At the end of this MicroJob you will have gained:
- Key insights into what your stakeholders want
- A Vision for your Office 365 project
- A prioritised set of requirements
- All the information you need to deliver a successful Office 365 project.
If you need something a little different then why not book one of my other related MicroJobs:
- Expert Call – Requirements Gathering and Solution Design
- I will help you gather your Office 365 Requirements (1 Day UK Onsite)
- Request a custom job based on your exact requirements.