He is also Principle Consultant at ThreeSixFive Consulting and leads a team of US-based professionals that can help with all your Office 365 needs!
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Do you have a problem implementing a SharePoint solution? Are your Power Apps and flows giving you errors? Maybe you just want to bounce some ideas off of a consultant but don't want to spend a lot of money. Now you can do just that!
This MicroJob consists of one 30-minute Teams meeting (with optional screen sharing) with a Microsoft MVP, MCT, and consultant to get help. You can ask business and/or technical questions in the following categories:
- Implementing Microsoft Teams
- Creating Teams and channels
- Private Teams
- Teams and SharePoint relationships
- SharePoint Migrations
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019 on-premises infrastructure
- Security and governance
- Creating Power Apps
- Using Power Apps or Forms
- General form and workflow questions
- Building and troubleshooting flows
- Using Power BI
- Training and adoption strategies
- Azure Active Directory
- Basic GCC and GCC high questions
- Basic licensing questions
- General Office 365/Microsoft 365 questions
If you're looking for answers for development questions, there are many other great sellers on MicroJobs who can help. If you are stuck on a problem and need some help, let's set up a meeting!
What is the Expert Call and how does it work?
This MicroJob is for a 30-minute call with me. If you need extra time you can easily add “Extras” to the order when you purchase. If we find we need more time during the 30-minute call I can also add a Custom Extra to the order for more time or further help.
On Purchasing this MicroJob, if you can provide details in the MicroJobs order screen chat of exactly what you want to get out of this call, along with some suggested times and dates. We will agree a time and date and I will schedule the call using the MicroJobs call functionality.
Feel free to get in touch with me first to confirm that I can help you with a 30-minute call.
Nick solved all the problems I had been having and helped me carry out the entire list of changes I wanted, and that only took 15 minutes so I challenged him with something else that I thought might be impossible to do. That was done too, in 10 minutes. Last 5 minutes spent testing everything and it all worked exactly as I hoped. Thank you!