Microsoft MVP, MCSA, M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, and Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional with experience in higher education, healthcare, and corporate information technology and process improvement. Author of The ABCs of SharePoint, Rise of the Advocates, an MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security exam guide, and 230+ posts on NateChamberlain.com.
Creator and director of the Lawrence SharePoint User Group (LSPUG). Keynote and conference speaker. Extensive experience in educational design, data-driven business analysis, information technology, project management, and leading governance initiatives. A strong technological candidate whose primary motivator is sharing knowledge, improving collaboration, and empowering productivity.
Nate focuses on the Power Platform (and particularly enjoys Power BI) and Office 365 apps and services including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, and OneNote. Nate is also interested in content retention, management, and strategy as well as focusing on solutions that improve and transform user experiences and productivity potential.
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Save some time and have me build a form you can use again and again. I'm familiar with all Forms features including:
- Submission windows (defined open and close times)
- Custom themes and graphics
- Branching logic
- Instructional text on questions
- Shuffling questions
- Matrix-style questions
- Organization-specific or open to anyone
- Sharing via URL, QR Code or embed codes
- Response reporting (by URL, Power BI, SharePoint embeds, excel exports, etc.)
- Integration/Embed with SharePoint (Server/On-Prem or Online/O365) or any website that accepts HTML
- Custom Microsoft Flow integration with your form (conditional actions upon submission including emails, spreadsheet updates, SharePoint actions/tasks, etc.)