I will create a business & technology strategy and plan for SharePointBusiness Services
- 12 days
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
Struggling to engage your business, deliver your business case or articulate the value of SharePoint?
I can help you create a business & technology strategy and plan for SharePoint!
I am ECM Master (Enterprise Content Management) certified by AIIM (Association for Intelligent Information Management), serve as a Vice-Chair for an ISO (International Standards Organization) Working Group on ECM, was internationally headhunted in 2014 for a role with one of the top 5 airlines in the world in Hong Kong, and have worked with SharePoint since version 2003, including SharePoint Online / Office 365). I was even one of the first 2 people in Canada to architect and lead an enterprise production deployment of SharePoint Server 2007 before the product even got to GA (General Availability) status.
How I can help you...
Do you have a workable/working vision and strategy or is your SharePoint/Office 365 plan ineffective, or, worse yet, just full of marketing fluff?
I will help you define a strategy, plan and technology vision that is centered on delivering real business impact and benefits!
This engagement would consist of:
- An introductory call (up to 2 hrs) to discuss what challenges you currently see for your organization either in terms of a current SharePoint deployment or a proposed deployment
- 4 hours of remote workshop time with up to 6 participants to create a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis
- A deliverable of a PowerPoint-based (max. 22 slides) strategy, plan and suggested technology
How does it work and what about payment?
Paying for online services with people that you don’t know can be worrying for both parties. The buyer often doesn’t want to pay until they’re happy that the Freelancer has completed the work.
Likewise the Freelancer wants to be sure they will be recompensed for their time and commitment. Collab365 MicroJobs helps both the buyer and the Freelancer in these ways:
- The buyer pays up front and the money is securely held in the MicroJobs Stripe Connect platform account.
- The Freelancer can then begin the work in the knowledge that the payment has been made.
- Once the buyer is happy that the work is complete and to their satisfaction, the funds become available to the Freelancer.
- There’s even a dispute management function in case of a disagreement. But it won’t on my MicroJob! As long as we agree what’s needed up front and keep talking the
entire way through, you won’t be disappointed.
Once I’ve completed the work, I’d love it if you could write a review for me. This will allow others to see what a fantastic job I did for you.
What if you need to add extra’s to the job after I’ve started?
It’s really easy for us to discuss your extra requirements (using the chat feature on the site) and for us to agree a price and add it to the order.
If you’d like me to help you, here are the steps to hire me …
- View my MicroJob.
- On that page click the “Buy” button.
- You’ll need to register as a buyer on the MicroJobs site, but this only takes a minute and will also allow you to purchase MicroJobs from other awesome Freelancers.
If you need to contact me then please use the “contact” button and ask me any questions before purchasing. I will do my best to answer!