I love working with companies who are trying to some interesting business problems with cloud technologies and specialize in the architecture area helping to choose the right tool for the job. I am also a regular speaker at international and UK based events and run an online community user group called Integration User Group where we host webinars about Cloud and Integration technologies on a regular basis.
My specialist technology areas are:
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure DevOps
- Power Automate
- Office 365
- Logic Apps
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- SQL Azure
- Web Apps
- Web Jobs
- Data Factory
- Service Bus / Event Grid / Event Hub
- API Management
You can find out more about me on the below links:
My MVP Profile
Integration Playbook is an online resource to help you choose integration technologies and learn about real world cases on how to use them
Integration User Group
Integration User Group is something I host and help organise where regularly on mondays we host a global webinar presenting sessions on cloud and integration
Money is held until Job is done
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- Money is held securely in Stripe until you are happy with the work.
- Meaning you can have confidence in your delivery.
When you are preparing a new project to be delivered on Azure there are many architecture considerations to be made including:
- Have you chosen the right tool for the job
- Are there any gotchas to look out for
- How do I reduce risk
- How do I maximize my chances of success
I have 10 years of continuous experience architecting solutions using Azure and leading teams that have delivered projects for enterprise customers using Microsoft Azure starting from when Azure was only in preview.
During my journey, I have learned a lot about what works, what doesn't work and how to get the best value from your investment.
In this MicroJob I will review your design document, provide feedback and make suggestions to help increase your chances of being successful.
In this MicroJob it will cover the review of a design document and providing feedback on the document which is expected to take between 1 and 3 days depending on the size of your document.
Once you buy this MicroJob, the input for this job will be a design document/architecture document that you would like to be reviewed.
The output will be:
- the document returned to you with comments inline in the document with reviewer comments
- A document highlighting the following
- Key questions where I think you need to get more info
- Key risks I think you might have
- Things that i think look really good in the design
- Things that I think you should be concerned about
- A follow-up phone call / Teams meeting if you would like to discuss more detail on any of the comments